domenica, gennaio 10, 2021

Defying the Earl (Regency Charms, #1) by Anabelle Bryant

Defying the Earl (Regency Charms, #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't like this book even if when I read the plot I was so happy because it was so different from the usual regency romance that I was looking forward to read it. Problem was that even if it's well written and not boring, I couldn't find chemistry between the main characters so in the end I was not even interested in the story.

Non mi é piaciuto questo libro, anche se, quando avevo letto la trama, ero molto felice perché finalmente era qualcosa di diverso dal solito romance in epoca regency. Il problema nel mio caso é stato che, per quanto ben scritto, non c'erano nè chimica nè scintille tra i personaggi e alla fine mi sono annoiata.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CARINA UK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: