sabato, gennaio 16, 2021

A Marquis for Mary (The Notorious Flynns, #5) by Jess Michaels

A Marquis for Mary (The Notorious Flynns, #5)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Jess Michaels and even if I think that sometimes I would love her book to be a little longer, the tension is always high and the characters have chemistry. As a serial reader, I'm also happy to see the happy ending for Mary and Edward, who both deserved it.

Mi piace molto Jess Michaels e, anche se penso che spesso vorrei che i suoi libri fossero più lunghi, la tensione è sempre molto alta, come anche la chimica tra i suoi personaggi. Come serial reader inoltre, sono stata contenta dell'happy ending per Mary ed Edward, che se lo meritavano.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND THE PASSIONATE PEN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: