martedì, gennaio 12, 2021

The Simple Act of Reading by Debra Adelaide

The Simple Act of ReadingThe Simple Act of Reading by Debra Adelaide
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is not a book, this is a sonnet to celebrate people's love for the books they read or are going to, all along their life. A pity that all of this people talking about books are Australian authors whom I still haven't read. Anyway this book was really good because I can empathize with almost everything that was written and I think every book lover would appreciate it.

Questo é qualcosa di piú di un libro, è piuttosto una celebrazione dell'amore delle persone per i libri che hanno letto o che leggeranno nella loro vita. Un peccato che tutti gli autori che hanno scritto un contributo per questo libro sono Australiani e non li ho mai letti, ancora. Comunque veramente un bel libro, perché era facile per me immedesimarmi in ciascuno di loro ed empatizzare con quello che avevano scritto, e come me qualunque amante dei libri.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE AUSTRALIA Pty LTD FOR THE PREVIEW!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: