martedì, gennaio 19, 2021

Review: Homo Irrealis: Essays

Homo Irrealis: Essays Homo Irrealis: Essays by André Aciman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like Aciman's books ALMOST as much as I like this collection of short essays, in which the author describes some cities (including Rome and Alexandria), the director Rohmer and other famous poets and books, which gave me the opportunity to extend my already endless list of books to read.
Unfortunately, in some cases, I found the chapters a bit repetitive, so I recommend not reading the whole book in a row.

I libri di Aciman mi piacciono quasi quanto questa raccolta di brevi saggi, in cui l'autore descrive alcune cittá (tra cui Roma e Alessandria), il regista Rohmer e altri poeti e libri famosi, che mi hanno dato l'opportunitá di allungare la mia giá infinita lista di libri da leggere.
Purtroppo peró in alcuni casi, ho trovato i capitoli un po' ripetitivi e quindi consiglio di non leggere il libro tutto di seguito.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: