giovedì, gennaio 28, 2021

Make Something Up: Stories You Can't Unread by Chuck Palahniuk

Make Something Up: Stories You Can't Unread

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The truth is that the subtitle says undeniably the true, at the end of some of these stories I would have gone back in time and deleted what I just read. Some of these tales are obscene, not in the sexual sense of the term, they are scary, they are disgusting, and most of all I wondered how could he just thought about a story like that. The answer is not there, or at least I do not have it, but in short, even when the other book of stories was out I had promised myself to read only his novels, but I forgot, I really have to remember it for the next time.

La veritá é che il sottotitolo dice innegabilmente il vero, alla fine di alcune di queste storie avrei fatto volentieri rewind e cancellato quanto letto fino a quel momento. Alcuni questi racconti sono osceni, nel senso non sessuale del termine, mettono paura, fanno senso e soprattutto mi sono chiesta piú colte come potesse essergli potuto venire in mente. La risposta non c'é o quanto meno non ce l'ho io, ma insomma, anche in occasione degli altri racconti mi ero ripromessa di leggere solo i romanzi, devo assolutamente ricordarmelo per la prossima volta.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: