mercoledì, novembre 20, 2019

Wicked Wagers (1,2,3) by Bronwen Evans

To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield (Wicked Wagers, #1)To Dare the Duke of Dangerfield by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lovely. I love spirited woman and not so bad rake.

Carinissimo, mi piacciono le donne avventurose e gli scapoloni non cosí impenitenti.


To Wager the Marquis of Wolverstone (Wicked Wagers, #2)To Wager the Marquis of Wolverstone by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I liked the first one a little bit more because I never appreciated self sacrificing woman, anyway the story was not so bad and I like this author.

Il primo volume della serie mi é piaciuto di piú perché in veritá non ho mai apprezzato tanto le donne che si immolano, comunque, alla fine, la storia non era male e questa autrice mi piace comunque sempre.

To Challenge the Earl of Cravenswood (Wicked Wagers, #3)To Challenge the Earl of Cravenswood by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The first two were slightly better, this one I didn't really appreciate and anyway it seemed to me a little preposterous the story of the earring. Anyway a nice and fast reading.

I primi due libri di questa trilogia, mi sono piaciuti di piú e comunque la scusa iniziale con tutta la storia dell'orecchino mi é sebrata molto campata in aria. Comunque una lettura divertente e rapida.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: