giovedì, novembre 14, 2019

Invitation to (1-2-3) by Bronwen Evans

Invitation to Ruin (Invitation To #1)Invitation to Ruin by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings for this book, because in many ways a didn't like it, there was too much violence, but in other ways I was fascinated by the story of the Wicked Anthony and the strong but innocent Melissa. Interesting the slave trade and the white trade behind all the plot.

Questo libro mi ha lasciato con dei sentimenti contrastanti, perché se per tanti versi non mi é piaciuto in quanto piendo di violenza, allo stesso tempo la storia che si é sviluppata tra Anthony e Melissa mi é piaciuta tanto. Ho trovato inoltre interessante le informazioni sulla tratta degli schiavi e delle bianche.

Invitation to Scandal (Invitation To #2)Invitation to Scandal by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not always good because too much misery and secrets on my opinion, but still a good reading to feed my addiction to regency romance.

Non sempre di mio gradimento, troppi segreti, miserie e perversioni, comunque sempre carino e adatto alla mia dipendenza dai romanzi d'amore regency.

Invitation to PassionInvitation to Passion by Bronwen Evans
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pretty good, but now I'm looking forward to read something more by this author, I'm becoming a sort of addicted...

Molto carino, ma ora che ho letto tutto quello che ha scritto non so cosa fare, sono diventata dipendente....

View all my reviews View all my reviews

Nessun commento: