giovedì, novembre 28, 2019

Burned (Fever, #7) by Karen Marie Moning

Burned (Fever, #7)Burned by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one is probably one of the few series I will keep on reading, even if I would have liked more of the old Dani and not so much problem between Mac and JB. The story was good enough and now I cannot wait for the next book, but if the author is keeping up her usual speed these are going to be 2 long years...

Questa é probabilmente una delle poche serie che continueró a leggere anche se mi sarebbe piaciuto che in questo libro ci fosse stata un po' di piú la vecchia Dani e non cosí tanti problemi tra Mac e JB. La storia era comunque buona e ora non posso fare a meno di aspettare il prossimo libro, ma se l'autrice continua cosí, i prossimi saranno due lunghi anni....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: