martedì, luglio 09, 2019

Cursed by Fire (Immortal Brothers, #1) by Jacquelyn Frank

Cursed by Fire (Immortal Brothers, #1)

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

There must be some problem between me and Jacquelyn Frank, because the whole world loves her and I find her books more and more boring. This is yet another series that I start writing toby her and once again I have the absolute certainty that I will not continue it. Since she is one of the most popular writers in the paranormal romance world, it is clear that the problem is mine, but again the book for me was so boring and the idea that there are three other brothers to read about scares me .....

Ci deve essere qualche problema tra me e Jacquelyn Frank, perché tutto il mondo lo adora e io la trovo sempre piú noiosa. Questa é l'ennesima serie che comincio scritta da lei e anche stavolta ho la certezza assoluta che non proseguiró. Considerato che lei é una delle scrittrici piú apprezzate nell'ambito del paranormal romance é chiaro che il problema é mio, ma anche stavolta il libro per me é stato di una noia mortale e l'idea che ci siano altri tre fratelli mi spaventa....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - BALLANTINE FOR THE PREVIEW!

Nessun commento: