martedì, luglio 30, 2019

Review: Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy

Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy by Caitlin Crews
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was seriously expecting something more, both characters were so immersed in their thought that there was almost no action at all and in the end I found the complete plot boring. Still thinking if I am going to read the next installment, maybe just because it should be the last one.....

Mi aspettavo davvero qualcosa di meglio, i due protagonisti sono talmente impegnati a rimuginare sempre sugli stessi pensieri che non succede praticamente niente e quello che succede é noioso. Devo ancora decidere se leggere o meno il prossimo, magari anche solo perché é l'ultimo libro.....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: