giovedì, luglio 25, 2019

Blade on the Hunt (Rowan Summerwaite, #3) by Lauren Dane

Blade on the Hunt (Rowan Summerwaite, #3)Blade on the Hunt by Lauren Dane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I liked the first two books more, the world of Rowan is charming and she is a tough woman. In this third book, however, there is too much space taken by her relationship with Clive and all in all in all I would have preferred more action and adventure. We'll see how it continues the series, but I hope for a return to the good old days.

I primi due libri mi erano piaciuti di piú, il mondo di Rowan é affascinante e lei é una donna tosta. In questo terzo libro peró, l'avventura lascia spazio, anche troppo, alla sua relazione con Clive e tutto sommato a tutti i deliri intimisti avrei preferito piú azione ed avventura. Staremo a vedere come continua la serie, ma spero che si torni ai bei vecchi tempi.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: