mercoledì, luglio 17, 2019

Review: The Gospel of Loki

The Gospel of Loki The Gospel of Loki by Joanne M. Harris
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I couldn't finish it. Sorry but the Nordic Gods in the end were the one I read before in Byatt, Gaiman and Kevin Hearne of course. I had great expectations from this book, due to the fact that I love Tom Hiddleston mostly, so I was sadly disappointed to meet "yours truly" acting like an idiot teenager. It is ok, I didn't really need another series to read, I am just sorry that I had to read this one for my book club....

Non l'ho finito, mi spiace ma per quanto mi riguarda gli dei nordici sono quelli che ho letto nei libri della Byatt, di Gaiman e naturalmente di Kevin Hearne. Avevo inoltre grosse aspettative anche perché sono una groupie di Tom Hiddleton, quindi il rammarico é doppio perché il personaggio di questo libro parla e si comporta come un adolescente inquieto. Comunque il lato positivo é che non avevo assolutamente bisogno di impelagarmi in un'altra serie....ma non andró alla discussione del mio book club.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: