giovedì, giugno 13, 2019

Review: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was expecting more tips and suggestions and less Bible and God. Some things were clearly explained trough psychology and these parts I enjoyed a lot, some other parts were fuzzy and totally illogical (they usual involve his friend Chris) and made me think that I shouldn't have bought this volume. All in all I wouldn't recommend it to many people.

Mi aspettavo piú suggerimenti ed utili consigli e meno bibbia e Dio. Alcune cose erano anche spiegate bene valutandone l'aspetto psicologico e mi sono piaciute parecchio, ma altre erano illogiche e saltavano di palo in frasca (e di solito avevano come protagonista il suo amico Chris) e mi hanno fatto ripensare che forse non avrei dovuto comprare il libro senza informarmi prima. Comunque non lo consiglierei a molti.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: