lunedì, luglio 02, 2018

The Simplicity of Stillness Method: 3 Steps to Rewire Your Brain, Heal Your Body, and Access Your Highest Potential by Marlise Karlin

The Simplicity of Stillness Method: 3 Steps to Rewire Your Brain, Heal Your Body, and Access Your Highest PotentialThe Simplicity of Stillness Method: 3 Steps to Rewire Your Brain, Heal Your Body, and Access Your Highest Potential by Marlise Karlin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

My problem with this book is that I did not understand exactly what constitutes this method. There is a bit of meditation, there is the technique of breathing, mindfulness here and there, but for what it is in practice to me is not clear, but it is certainly my fault.

Il mio problema con questo libro é che io non ho capito esattamente in che cosa consista questo metodo. C'é un po' di meditazione, c'é la tecnica del respiro, c'é la mindfulness, ma di che cosa si tratti in concreto a me non é stato chiaro, ma sicuramente é colpa mia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND WATKINS PUBLISHING LIMITED FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: