giovedì, luglio 12, 2018

E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig by Pam Grout

E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time GigE-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig by Pam Grout
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since I have not read E squared, this book took me by surprise, it is not an everyday thing to have in your hands a manual for performing miracles. That said, some of the things written in this book make sense to me, others do not have any, but this does not mean that the positive attitude of those who believe in it, would make the world easier to live in.

Siccome non ho letto E al quadrato, questo libro mi ha colto di sorpresa, non é cosa da tutti i giorni trovarsi tra le mani un manuale per fare i miracoli. Detto questo, alcune delle cose scritte in questo libro hanno senso per me, altre non lo avranno mai, ma ció non toglie che l'atteggiamento positivo di coloro che ci credono renderebbe il mondo piú semplice.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HAY HOUSE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: