sabato, marzo 25, 2017

The Saint (The Original Sinners: White Years, #1) by Tiffany Reisz

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Saint (The Original Sinners: White Years, #1)

I must say that I liked this book about the beginning of the story between Nora and Sören, lately Ms. Reisz and me are more attuned and I have to admit that it gets better "among us" and I also learned to appreciate the priest, whom always left me with mixed feelings.

Devo dire che questo libro sull'inizio della storia tra Nora e Sören mi é piaciuto parecchio, ultimamente io e la sig.ra Reisz siamo piú in sintonia e devo ammettere che va sempre meglio "tra di noi" e ho imparato anche ad apprezzare il prete che tutto sommato mi ha sempre suscitato sentimenti contrastanti.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: