mercoledì, marzo 15, 2017

The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino, Alexander O. Smith (Translator)

The Devotion of Suspect XThe Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fantastic! One of the best mystery I've ever read, a complicated game of mirrors that also on the final reserve surprises. The characters are three-dimensional and the story holds up, the dialogues made ​​for the most of things unsaid are fascinating and the two minds in the game are second to none, I think that I will read more by this author, especially if there is Galileo in some other books!

Fantastico! Uno dei migliori gialli che io abbia mai letto, un complicatissimo gioco di specchi che anche sul finale riserva soprese. I personaggi sono tridimensionali e la storia regge, i dialoghi fatti di cose piú non dette che dette sono affascinanti e le due menti in gioco sono impareggiabili, credo che leggeró altro di questo autore, specialmente se c'é Galileo!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: