giovedì, gennaio 02, 2014

The Retrospective by Abraham B. Yehoshua

The Retrospective

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is not the first book I read by Yehoshua, but still I think it is one of the most complex, I would have liked to know better Jewish stuff because I'm sure I missed more than one layers trough wich read the book. The story seemed easy enough at the beginning but then it gets complicated, still the writing was easy as was for me reading it. Not my first and surely not my last book by this author.

Questo non é il mio primo libro di Yehoshua, ma penso che sia comunque uno delle sue opere piú complesse, sono sicura che se avessi conosciuto meglio usi, costumi e tradizioni ebraiche avrei compreso ed identificato meglio alcuni dei livelli di lettura di questo romanzo, la cui scrittura resta comunque semplice, come la lettura, anche quando la trama si complica.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT FOR THE PREVIEW!


View all my reviews

Nessun commento: