mercoledì, gennaio 08, 2014

Keeper of the Moon (The Keepers: L.A., #2) by Harley Jane Kozak

Keeper of the Moon (The Keepers: L.A., #2)Keeper of the Moon by Harley Jane Kozak
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So far the best book in this series, Declan and Sailor sind a great couple with chemistry and the plot was interesting enough to be not only a love story. I was pretty disappointedby the first book, but I'm happy that I kept on reading. Now I'll go straight to the last book and see what is going to happen.

Per ora il migliore libro della serie, Declan e Sailor sono una gran coppia che fa scintille e la trama era sufficientemente interssante da avere qualcos altro oltre alla storia d'amore. Il primo libro mi aveva assolutamente delusa, ma sono ben contenta di aver continuato a leggere perché questo mi é piaciuto e ora avanti con il terzo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: