martedì, gennaio 14, 2014

What Darkness Brings (Sebastian St. Cyr, #8) by C.S. Harris

What Darkness Brings (Sebastian St. Cyr, #8)What Darkness Brings by C.S. Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really liked this book, eight in its series, that has a really grat main charachter and other very nice people involved too. His relationship with his wife I found so delightful and the plot was ok, maybe too many names but still it was not so hard to follow. Now I would probably go back and read the first seven books, but I do not like Kat so much, so I would probably settle for the last three and the new one of course!

Mi é veramente piaciuto questo libro, ottavo di una serie che non ho mai letto, con un personaggio principale veramente interessante e altri comprimari degni di nota. La sua relazione con la moglie poi é fantastica e anche la trama non é male, magari un po' troppi nomi, ma alla fine non era difficile da seguire. Ora probabilmente andro a leggermi i primi sette, ma siccome Kat non mi piace tanto, forse mi leggo solo gli ultimi tre e il prossimo ovviamente!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND NAL HARDCOVER FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: