mercoledì, ottobre 04, 2023

Reviewing as a Lifestyle: The Experience of Being a Top 50 Reviewer at Amazon.com by Rebecca Johnson

Reviewing as a Lifestyle: The Experience of Being a Top 50 Reviewer at  Amazon.comReviewing as a Lifestyle: The Experience of Being a Top 50 Reviewer at Amazon.com by Rebecca Johnson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I didn't like this book sooo much, it's mostly an interview to this famous reviewer and her constant praise to Amazon, wich I think is not the best thing ever happened to books so, that's the reason of the 2 stars.

Devo ammettere che questo libro mi é piaciuto proprio poco, é un'intervista a questa donna diventata famosa per le sue recensioni su Amazon e le sue lodi costanti e sperticate per Amazon, appunto, che secondo me é lungi dall'essere la migliore cosa capitata di recente ai libri, quindi ecco il perché delle 2 stelle.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: