lunedì, ottobre 16, 2023

Do the KIND Thing: Think Boundlessly, Work Purposefully, Live Passionately by Daniel Lubetzky

Do the KIND Thing: Think Boundlessly, Work Purposefully, Live Passionately

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit I was completely disappointed by this book, but the fault is mine because I read only the title and subtitle so it was my fault when I realized that, instead of kindness, the topic was about raising a small business, from the start up to Forbes. Which, as a matter of fact, is not something I'm interested so much. So be careful when you buy this book to read also the cover.

Devo ammettere la mia completa delusione dopo il primo capitolo, quando ho scoperto che questo non era affatto un libro sulla gentilezza, quanto piuttosto un manuale per piccoli imprenditori per portare la loro start up nella classifica di Forbes. Ma la colpa é chiaramente solo mia, cosí magari la prossima volta invece di farmi intortare dal titolo faccio piú attenzione e leggo anche la quarta di copertina....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: