martedì, ottobre 24, 2023

Review: Highland Surrender

Highland Surrender Highland Surrender by Heather McCollum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It ends with the story of Hannah and Eric the saga of the Sinclairs, the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse defending a clan in 1500s Scotland.
I grew fond of the family and I think I will miss them, this also, I felt, was one of the best books of the 5 in the series.

Si conclude con la storia di Hannah ed Eric la saga dei Sinclair, i 4 cavalieri dell'apocalisse che difendono un clan nella Scozia del 1500.
Mi sono affezionata alla famiglia e credo che mi mancheranno, questo inoltre, mi é sembrato uno dei libri migliori tra i 5 di cui é composta la serie.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: