venerdì, ottobre 06, 2023

Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian, Tom Griffiths

Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a cool book that I would have loved to keep on reading. I can admit I didn't understand everything but still it was absolutely brilliant. Algorithms are everywhere and we use them even if we don't recognize them, so after many epiphanies I was almost shocked.

Libro veramente interessante che avrei voluto non finisse ancora. Posso anche ammettere tranquillamente di non aver capito proprio tutto, ma quello che ho capito mi é bastato per decidere che fosse veramente brillante. Gli algoritmi sono ovunque e li usiamo continuamente senza sapere che sono loro, una volta portati alla luce c'é da rimanete a bocca aperta.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: