martedì, ottobre 24, 2023

Review: The Artist's Journey: The travels that inspired the artistic greats

The Artist's Journey: The travels that inspired the artistic greats The Artist's Journey: The travels that inspired the artistic greats by Travis Elborough
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book offered me the opportunity not only to discover the lives of some artists I already knew, but also to learn about others I just didn't know. All by putting them in a framework that made them not only much more understandable, but definitely more human.

Questo libro mi ha offerto la possibilitá non solo di scoprire la vita di alcuni artisti che giá conoscevo, ma anche di conoscerne altri che proprio ignoravo. Il tutto inserendoli in una cornice che li ha resi non solo molto piú comprensibili, ma decisamente piú umani.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: