giovedì, ottobre 26, 2023

Reign of Iron (Iron Age, #3) by Angus Watson

Reign of Iron (Iron Age, #3)Reign of Iron by Angus Watson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I waited too much time and I got lost on the plot, the name of the characters and mostly, in my opinion, there was no story without my favorite character. So I was not so disappointed but I cannot even say I enjoyed this last installment in this series, that I read only because I felt compelled to. As a serial reader I'm in part masochistic.

Ho aspettato troppo tempo per leggere l'ultimo volume della serie e poi non mi sono ritrovata tra storia, personaggi e soprattutto l'assenza del mio personaggio preferito. Quindi non posso dire che non mi sia piaciuto, ma certo non mi sono goduto questo ultimo libro che ho letto soltanto perché, come tutti i lettori seriali sono anche masochista, e quindi mi sentivo obbligata anche se non avevo voglia.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: