martedì, giugno 20, 2023

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) by Ilona Andrews

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I hoped this was going to be the next one but it's not; anyway it's a good book but it seems to me that the authors are stalling, they could have bring on the end since a couple of books, but ok, you don't kill your golden egg chicken. Kate and Curran are as usual my favorite character but I have to admit that I start feeling something for Roland too and I'm totally delighted that "SHE" came back. I hope we don't have to wait too much for the last book, if it is the last book.

Speravo fosse l'ultimo capitolo di questa bella saga, ma non lo é; resta comunque un buon libro ma mi sembra quasi che gli autori stiano tergiversando e avrebbero potuto portare il tutto al meritato finale giá da un po, ma capisco anche che non si uccide la propria gallina dalle uova d'oro. Kate e Curran restano i miei personaggi preferiti, ma devo ammettere che ho un debole anche per Roland e soprattutto sono felicissima che sia tornata "LEI". Spero solo non si debba aspettare in eterno per l'ultimo libro, se sará l'ultimo libro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: