martedì, giugno 06, 2023

Review: Ms Perfectly Fine

Ms Perfectly Fine Ms Perfectly Fine by Kate Callaghan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As much as I think it is important to talk about situations like chronic pain or stalkers, sometimes I would like certain topics to be put into a story that makes sense. Instead, here we have a plot that doesn't stand up and a kind of sudden love of a guy who could have anyone and instead falls in love with a hysterical girl I couldn't stand either. It's fine that love is blind but let's not go overboard.....

Per quanto io ritenga importante parlare di situazioni come il dolore cronico o gli stalker, a volte mi piacerebbe che certi argomenti fossero inseriti in una storia che abbia un senso. Qui invece abbiamo una trama che non sta in piedi e una sorta di amore improvviso di un ragazzo che potrebbe avere chiunque e che invece si innamora di una ragazza isterica che non sopportavo nemmeno io. Va bene che l'amore é cieco ma non esageriamo.....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: