domenica, aprile 24, 2022

Moon Over Soho (Peter Grant, #2) by Ben Aaronovitch

Moon Over Soho (Peter Grant, #2)Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I binge read trough these two books and I have to say it was worthy, even because I liked the second more than the first and all that jazz ;) Peter is getting stronger and a little bit better as a magician, but he is seriously lacking when choosing new girlfriends....we got to know other wizards as well and so I have hope for the next books, because it seems there are 4 more to read, yeah!

I primi due libri li ho divorati e sono contenta, specialmente perché il secondo mi é anche piaciuto piú del primo e poi c'era tanto jazz...Peter sta diventando piú forte e capace come mago, ma nel versante fidanzate é veramente scarsissimo. Conosciamo inoltre altri maghi e quindi c'é speranza per i prossimi libri, anche perché, siccome sono arrivata tardi, me ne aspettano altri 4 :))))

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: