lunedì, aprile 18, 2022

Honky Tonk Samurai by Joe R. Lansdale

Honky Tonk Samurai

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was in doubt between 3 or 4 stars because of the plot, which in a way reminds me of many other stories like this one and of course the conclusion. Then I thought of the happines that I feel everytime I have a new Lansdale book in my hand and I thought that 4 was ok even because maybe the end is not the end and even if it was....do not go gently into that good night....

Ero nel dubbio fino all'ultimo se mettere 3 o 4 stelline perché la trama sembrava la stessa da qualche libro a questa parte e poi, ovviamente ma senza spoilerare, per la conclusione che mi ha spezzato il cuore. Poi ho ripensato all'immensa felicitá che mi prende ogni volta che ho un nuovo libro di Lansdale per le mani e ho pensato che 4 era il numero giusto, perché poi magari la fine non é poi cosí brutta come la disegnano e anche se lo fosse e citando Dylan Thomas: "Non andartene, docile, in quella notte buona".

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: