giovedì, aprile 28, 2022

Gratitude by Oliver Sacks

GratitudeGratitude by Oliver Sacks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading this short book all I ever can think about is if I will have the same thoughts, or the time to have the same thoughts, when I will be old. Will I be ready to die? He wasn't anyway, but still with all his grace, the same we got to know trough his books, he was still happy for all he had had.
Farewell Oliver, you were a great man and you will be remembered.

Dopo aver letto questo breve libro, tutto quello che riuscivo a pensare era se e quando sarei morta, avrei avuto lo stesso tipo di pensieri, o almeno il tempo di pensare. Sarei mai stata pronta per morire? Lui non lo era, ma comunque e con la stessa grazia che abbiamo imparato a conoscere in tutti i suoi libri, era comunque grato per tutto quello che aveva vissuto.
Addio Oliver, sei stato un grande uomo e verrai ricordato.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: