martedì, aprile 05, 2022

Review: The Sign for Home

The Sign for Home The Sign for Home by Blair Fell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Arlo's story is not only beautiful, but it's also particularly interesting because I don't know the world of deaf/blind people at all. So I can't say whether the author did a good job of describing the world "as seen" by a person with Usher syndrome, but for me it was an incredible experience.

La storia di Arlo non é solo bella, ma é anche particolarmente interessante perché il mondo dei sordo/ciechi io non lo conosco per niente. Quindi non sono in grado di dire se l'autore ha fatto un bel lavoro nel descrivere il mondo "visto" da una persona con una sindrome di Usher, ma per quanto mi riguarda é stata un'esperienza incredibile.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: