venerdì, agosto 20, 2021

Over the Top (Maverick Montana, #4) by Rebecca Zanetti

Over the Top (Maverick Montana, #4)Over the Top by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I used to love the Maverick Montana Boys but this last book was boring and I will quit for a while to read her, even if I know I have already said that but on the long run all of her books are similar and it's better if I remember the old ones when there was action and story and not only alpha heroes whom speak like a cavemen.

Mi piaceva questa serie, ma questo ultimo libro é di una noia incredibile e smetterò di leggerla per un po'; é vero che l'ho giá detto ma alla fine, pur continuando serie diverse, i suoi libri mi sembrano tutti uguali, quindi é meglio se mi limito a ricordarmi com'era, quando le sue storie erano piene di azione e non soltanto di maschi alfa che parlano come uomini delle caverne.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: