sabato, dicembre 28, 2019

The Man Who Touched His Own Heart: True Tales of Science, Surgery, and Mystery by Rob Dunn

The Man Who Touched His Own Heart: True Tales of Science, Surgery, and MysteryThe Man Who Touched His Own Heart: True Tales of Science, Surgery, and Mystery by Rob Dunn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The history of heart surgery from the beginning of Medicine to nowadays was a really interesting reading, clear and fascinating, even if sometimes it was a little disturbing for me, but it is my fault, I cannot really see blood, or even think about surgery and things like that.

La storia della cardiochirugia dagli inizi della medicina al giorno d'oggi é stata davvero una lettura interessante, chiara e affascinante, anche se a volte mi faceva venire i brividi perché a me queste cose fanno impressione.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND LITTLE, BROWN AND COMPANY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: