lunedì, dicembre 30, 2019

Review: The Prince of Broadway

The Prince of Broadway The Prince of Broadway by Joanna Shupe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings regarding this book, mostly because I do not appreciate the fact that "Florence trusts Clays even if he is set in destroying her father. Whatever choices the couple make I did disagree with and mostly I did not also appreciate them as a couple. fact is that, nevertheless, I liked the book.....

Ho dei sentimenti contrastanti nei confronti di questo libro, soprattutto perché non credo sia possibile per Florence fidarsi di Clay nonostante il fatto che lui voglia "distruggere il padre". Inoltre ogni scelta della coppia mi ha trovato in forte disaccordo, ciononostante il libro mi é piaciuto....

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE DRC!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: