martedì, dicembre 17, 2019

Review: Fatal Accusation

Fatal Accusation Fatal Accusation by Marie Force
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I hadn't read a book of Sam and Nick for a long time, and I was happy that I got to "meet" them again. The story is also cool and the plot gets better and better. They are as always a lovely couple and the kids add to their love. Looking forward to the next installment.

Era tanto che non leggevo un libro di Sam e Nick e sono stata contenta di aver ricominciato. La trama parte semplicemente, ma poi si complica per vari motivi e il ritmo sale. Loro sono come al solito una bella coppia e ora che ci sono i bambini sembrano anche un po' piú "umani". Credo che ricomincerò a leggerli in modo costante.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE DRC!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: