venerdì, dicembre 20, 2019

Next Day of the Condor by James Grady

Next Day of the Condor

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that this short prequel to "The last days of the Condor" is much more better that the last book. I would have preferred to read this before the third volume, but ok, in the end at last I know how "Vin" came to live in Washington and what happened before, even if it is not so clear.
Action and adrenaline, I know it is easier to do that in 32 pages instead of a whole book, but still it seemed 2 different authors.

Devo ammettere che questo breve prequel a "The last days of the condor" é molto meglio del libro stesso. Mi sarebbe piaciuto inoltre leggerlo prima, ma ok, almeno adesso ho una vaga idea di come "Vin" sia finito a vivere a Washington e perché, cioé piú o meno, non é che sia proprio chiaro. Azione ed adrenalina, e anche se lo so che é più facile farle durare per 32 pagine piuttosto che per un intero libro, sembra che li abbiano scritti due autori diversi.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: