sabato, agosto 25, 2018

Neil Gaiman's the Last Temptation 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Hardcover by Neil Gaiman

Neil Gaiman's the Last Temptation 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition HardcoverNeil Gaiman's the Last Temptation 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Hardcover by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a big fan of Neil Gaiman and Alice Cooper I was a bit worried that this graphic novel could disappoint me, given the fact that I had very high expectations, however it has proven to be a masterpiece, both for the texts and for illustrations.

Come grande fan di Neil Gaiman e Alice Cooper ero un po' preoccupata che questa graphic novel potesse deludermi, considerato il fatto che avevo delle aspettative altissime, invece si é rivelata un capolavoro, sia per i testi che per le illustrazioni.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: