giovedì, dicembre 29, 2016

The Scoundrel's Seduction (House of Trent, #3) by Jennifer Haymore

The Scoundrel's Seduction (House of Trent, #3)The Scoundrel's Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This third episode of "House of Trent" I liked a little less than the others, I struggled to follow the processes of the mind of both characters: he, who loses his head hopelessly after 30 seconds, she, who somehow fails to tell the truth except when raves. The highlight of the book is still the dowager duchess and her story, but the rest did not make me crazy or I have that much desire to continue the saga, unless it is the book of Esme, at that point I'd make an exception.

Questo terzo episodio della "House of Trent" mi é piaciuto un po' meno degli altri, ho fatto fatica a seguire i processi di pensiero di entrambi i protagonisti: lui che perde irrimediabilmente la testa dopo 30 secondi, lei che in qualche modo non riesce a dirgli la veritá se non quando delira. Il punto forte del libri resta comunque la duchessa vedova e la sua storia, ma per il resto non mi ha fatto proprio impazzire né ho poi tanto desiderio di continuare la saga, a meno che non si tratti del libro di Esme, a quel punto potrei fare un'eccezione.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND FOREVER (GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING) FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: