sabato, dicembre 31, 2016

Colosseum: Arena of Blood by Simone Sarasso, Ross Alexander Nelhams (Translation)

Colosseum: Arena of Blood

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Actually I have not finished to read this book, even if it was good enough, because this is one of the worst translation ever, and I say that as an Italian that has another italian book from the same author. I will just switch to his original language and finally enjoy the story that was pretty interesting.

Non ho finito di leggere il libro, perché, per quanto buono, questa é in assoluto una delle peggiori traduzioni di sempre e lo dico da italiana che ha anche un altro libro (in italiano) dello stesso autore. A questo punto me lo compreró in italiano e finalmente mi godró la storia che non era niente male.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND OPEN ROAD INTEGRATED MEDIA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: