domenica, dicembre 11, 2016

What Christians Can Learn from Other Religions by J Philip Wogaman

What Christians Can Learn from Other ReligionsWhat Christians Can Learn from Other Religions by J Philip Wogaman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Absolutely clear and interesting, especially with regard to the less popular religions. The only thing that left me a bit puzzled has been the way in which sometimes the author, absolutely in my opinion, took as understood that "Christianity is better anyway," but maybe this is just my impression as a non-native English speaker.

Chiaro ed assolutamente interessante, specialmente per quanto riguarda le religioni meno famose. L'unica cosa che mi ha lasciato un pochino perplessa é stata la maniera in cui a volte l'autore, assolutamente secondo me, faceva intendere che "comunque il cristianesimo é migliore", ma magari questa é stata soltanto una mia impressione da non madrelingua.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND WESTMINSTER JOHN KNOX PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: