martedì, maggio 21, 2019

Review: Incriminating Evidence

Incriminating Evidence Incriminating Evidence by Amanda Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Amanda Stevens and I have always found her absolutely scary, this time also, but I found this book too fast, especially in the last pages where everything comes to an end out of the blue. I would have loved to know more about some hidden secrets and why and so on but in the end it was an enjoyable reading.

Io leggo da tempo Amanda Stevens perché mi é sempre piaciuta e inoltre la trovo veramente spaventosa, anche in questo caso é stato cosí, purtroppo peró il libro mi é sembrato parecchio affrettato e la fine é arrivata nelle ultime 10 pagine e molto per le spicce. Devo quindi ammettere che questo libro mi sarebbe piaciuto di piú se fosse durato almeno una trentina di pagine in piú, ma comunque mi é piaciuto.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: