lunedì, novembre 27, 2023

Feversong (Fever, #9) by Karen Marie Moning

Feversong (Fever, #9)Feversong by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Eventually also this series came to an end, and hopefully it will stay this way because this last three books were like an agony for me: I was so in love with the first 5, where Mac and Barrons where my favorite character. This time, I was waiting for Dani and Ryordan instead I got something I didn't want to it's my fault that I was so disappointed, still I couldn't give up and this made me crazy.

Per fortuna anche questa serie é finita e spero resti finita, perché gli ultimi tre libri sono stati una vera e propria agonia: i primi 5 mi erano piaciuti tantissimo e Mac e Barrons erano eccezionali. Stavolta mi aspettavo una trilogia dedicata a Dani e Ryordan e quello che invece ho dovuto leggere non mi é piaciuto affatto, e il fatto stesso che comunque li ho letti lo stesso tutti e tre mi ha fatto impazzire.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: