sabato, novembre 25, 2023

The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library, #1) by Genevieve Cogman

The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library, #1)The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A slow beginning, but in the end I liked it a lot and I appreciate the ending turning point because I don't know if I would have appreciated Irene jumping from one world to another; this way made more sense to me, that's why I' already reading the second installment in this series.

Un inizio lento ma poi decolla e mi é piaciuto parecchio questo libro, specialmente il finale perché non so se avrei continuato a leggere una serie con Irene che salta da un mondo all'altro; così invece, secondo me ha piú senso e quindi sto giá leggendo il secondo volume.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: