lunedì, novembre 13, 2023

A Gambler's Anatomy by Jonathan Lethem

A Gambler's AnatomyA Gambler's Anatomy by Jonathan Lethem
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is going to be published again with the title "The blot", but I cannot really understand why as it is far from being one of the best books written by Lethem, to be precise I read it because I had to, but I would never read it again. The characters are superficial and it was impossible for me to understand half of the reason why they did something, the other half reason I disagreed with. Only thing that this book left me is the desire to learn Backgammon.

Non capisco il perché, ma tra un paio di settimane questo libro verrá ripubblicato con il titolo "The blot", pur non essendo il migliore tra i libri di Lethem, anzi; per quanto mi riguarda io dovevo leggerlo, ma non lo rifarei mai. I personaggi mi sono sembrati piuttosto superficiali ed é stato impossibile per me capire, almeno la metá delle volte, perché facevano delle cose, quando lo capivo invece, di solito non ero d'accordo. L'unica cosa che mi ha lasciato questo libro, é il desiderio di imparare a giocare a Backgammon.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: