martedì, novembre 28, 2023

Review: Consort of Fire

Consort of Fire Consort of Fire by Kit Rocha
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Like all first books in a series it has to explain a little bit of everything, and that certainly weighs it down. The characters are not bad even though there are a large number of them (to get us to read the next books I suppose) and I clearly hardly remember them all. Unfortunately then those who expected, as I did, to find us in front of a new series as fantastic as "Beyond", I think also are not jumping for joy, but this is just my opinion and I'm sure it can improve.

Come tutti i primi libri di una serie deve spiegarci un po' tutto e questo certo lo appesantisce. I personaggi non sono male anche se ce n'é un gran numero (per farci leggere i prossimi libri suppongo) e chiaramente non li ricordo quasi per niente. Purtroppo poi chi si aspettava, come me, di trovarci davani ad una nuova serie fantastica come Beyond, credo anche non stia facendo i salti sulla sedia, ma questa é solo la mia opinione ed i miei gusti, quindi sono sicura che possa migliorare.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: