venerdì, novembre 17, 2023

With Everything I Am (The Three, #2) + Wild and Free (The Three, #3) by Kristen Ashley

With Everything I Am (The Three, #2)With Everything I Am by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this series even if I waited too much to bring it to the end. The second (as I'm already reading the third one) is in my opinion the best of the 3. Cullen and Sofia are pretty cool together and the plot is developing in an interesting way. Let's see how it ends.

Questa serie mi piaceva, anche se ho aspettato veramente troppo per finirla. Siccome sto giá leggendo il terzo, posso dire con assoluta certezza che questo secondo volume é il migliore dei 3. Cullen e Sofia sono una bella coppia e la trama generale si sta sviluppando in modo interessante.

 Wild and Free (The Three, #3)Wild and Free by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As I said before, the second installment is the best in this series, but I appreciated a lot, that as a series, this lasted only three books and a clear ending, no other books necessary. Kristen Ashley is one of my favorite author for contemporary/paranormal romance and I think that she showed it again in this 3 books.

Come giá detto, il secondo libro resta il migliore di questa serie, ma ho apprezzato molto che come serie, questa durasse solo tre libri con un finale definitivo. Kristin Ashley é una delle mie autrici romance preferite, sia per il contemporary che per il paranormal e credo lo abbia dimostrato anche stavolta.

Nessun commento: