lunedì, maggio 15, 2023

With Every Breath (Slow Burn, #4) by Maya Banks

With Every Breath (Slow Burn, #4)With Every Breath by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As a long time reader of Maya Banks I appreciate the effort of writing something new, but this time Eliza was such a bipolar that I didn't appreciate the strong heroine so much, it could have been better, and even Wade was excessive. Maybe it's because I haven't read the previous books in this series, I don't know, but she can do better than that.

Come lettrice di Maya Banks di lunghissima data, apprezzo lo sforzo che ha fatto per scrivere qualcosa di nuovo e diverso, ma Eliza era talmente bipolare che non mi é piaciuta nonostante fosse "teoricamente" un'eroina piuttosto tosta, e anche Wade era eccessivo. Forse questo é dovuto al fatto che non ho letto i precedenti tre libri di questa serie, non lo so, ma sono sicura che l'autrice possa fare di meglio.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: