mercoledì, maggio 17, 2023

Matter Over Mind: Cosmos, Chaos, and Curiosity by Elaine Walker

Matter Over Mind: Cosmos, Chaos, and Curiosity

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such an interesting book so easily written and explained it's not so easy to find. Everything from universe to morality (going trough fractals and biology) or anything you are wondering right now, I was so happy to read this book that I'm going to recommend it to everybody I know.

Un libro chiarissmo e decisamente molto interessante non é poi cosí facile da trovare, quindi sono entusiasta di aver avuto la possibilitá di leggere questo, che spazia dall'universo alla morale, passando per i frattali e la biologia senza sluzione di continuitá e offre una seplice panoramica sul tutto, tanto che lo consiglieró a chiunqe.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: