domenica, settembre 25, 2022

The SEAL's Second Chance & Under the Surface by Anne Calhoun

The SEAL's Second Chance (Alpha Ops, #3)The SEAL's Second Chance by Anne Calhoun
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nice easy reading, nothing special but the couple has chemistry.


 Under the Surface (Alpha Ops #4)Under the Surface by Anne Calhoun
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So far the worse of this series, I couldn't connect either with Eve nor with Matt, and there were some incongruous things on the way the story was told. I'm sorry because I usually like her books, but this one was really disappointing.

Per ora il peggiore della serie, non mi piacevano né Eve né tanto meno Matt, inoltre c'erano parecchie incongruenze e il libro sembrava scritto piuttosto di fretta. Mi spiace perché di solito questa autrice mi piace, ma stavolta sono rimasta delusa.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: